Letter of Confirmation
You do not need to fill up any form to formalize your registration. Once we have received the payment regarding your participation in the conference, you will receive a notification of payment receipt/registration in your email.
Please do not forget to pay your registration fee to confirm your participation at the conference.
|Type of Registration||
Early Bird Fee
Until March 5th 2021
March 6th 2021 – April 21st 2021
|Authors and Participants||
Registration fees can be paid by Bank Transfer or Credit Card
For Credit Card payment fill the necessary information HERE
For Bank Transfer/IBAN Payment
Currency type: Euro
Account holder: Eesti Maaülikool – Estonian University of Life Sciences
SWIFT/BIC code: HABAEE2X
Bank: Swedbank AS, 8 Liivalaia Street, 15040 Tallinn, Estonia
Reference: Reference code(s), name(s) of participant(s)
NB! Please check names and account info carefully when you transfer the fees through IBAN. If there is an incorrect info (even a letter in a name), the Bank holds money and does not transfer it to our account.
- During registration please mention the Reference Code of your paper and full name of the person presenting the paper.
- If you have more than one author participating at the conference, the fee is per person and all names should be mentioned in the bank transfer.
- If one author is presenting more than one paper, the fee is per paper and all registration codes should be mentioned in the bank transfer.
- At least one author of each selected work must register and attend the BSE 2017 to present the paper.
- All bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration fee does not cover transportation, visa, and insurance.
Registration Fee Includes:
- attendance of one participant to presentation and poster sessions
- publishing one full paper in the Agronomy Research (if accepted)
- a hard copy of the Agronomy Research
- Book of Abstracts in electronic format that will be published on Conference website after the presentations have taken place
- Conference Programme