Conference Registration Fee
Regular Fee: Authors and Participants 250€ and students 200€ (available until March 5th, 2018)
Late Fee: Authors and Participants 300€ and students 250€ (available until April 23rd, 2018)
- During registration please mention the Reference Code of your paper and full name of the person presenting the paper.
- If you have more than one author participating at the conference, the fee is per person and all names should be mentioned in the bank transfer.
- If one author is presenting more than one paper, the fee is per paper and all registration codes should be mentioned in the bank transfer.
- At least one author of each selected work must register and attend the BSE 2017 to present the paper.
- All bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration fee does not cover transportation, visa, and insurance.
Registration Fee Includes:
- attendance of one participant to presentation and poster sessions
- publishing one full paper in the Agronomy Research (if accepted)
- a copy of the proceedings
- proceedings in electronic format that will be published on Conference web site after the presentations have taken place
- the Conference Programme
- coffee breaks and lunches
- Conference dinners
- cultural tour
Registration fees can be paid by Bank Transfer
Currency type: Euro
Account holder: Eesti Maaülikool – Estonian University of Life Sciences
SWIFT/BIC code: HABAEE2X
Bank: Swedbank AS, 8 Liivalaia Street, 15040 Tallinn, Estonia
Reference: Reference code(s), name(s) of participant(s)
NB! Please check names and account info carefully when you transfer the fees through IBAN. If there is an incorrect info (even a letter in a name), the Bank holds money and does not transfer it to our account.